What We Do
as Carpat Africa Tours
We specialise in Africa. It's a pretty broad concept and one that not many tour operators have achieved. In those countries where we don't ground handle our own tours we have close relationships with other tour operators, many of them close friends in whom we trust and have long standing relationships. With staff and offices in Nairobi and representatives across other East African cities, we pride ourselves in being able to create, arrange and operate a wide variety of tours, classic holidays, and custom safaris, for groups, individuals, travel agents and tour operators.
As a tour operator and ground-handler we are eager to plan your private tour and will quickly get back to you. Creating new, unique itineraries with due care and diligence is what we do. We have done tours in Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Botswana
To put together a really good Tailor-Made Tour requires research, care, experience, imagination, and understanding. We've become good at it, and we've got a successful track record. We require your involvement so as to ensure a perfect safari. Tailor made tours offer travelers an opportunity for flexibility and individuality.
Carpat Africa Tours has wealth of experience, and despite our youth and small staff compliment have become a significant business within the Adventure Travel industry, catering for many large international agents.
We grow an ever-expanding African footprint
We have established an African footprint throughout East and Central Africa, with clearly defined and synchronised products and services. This ensures consistency in terms of work processes and standards in reservation departments and on-the-ground support.
We deliver and how do we make it happen
- Our people are the vehicle through which we deliver our promise.
- From a Travel Consultant to a Tour Guide, we are an intensely personal, highly motivated and passionate team of skilled individuals who understand the industry we work in and are committed to exceed customers’ expectations at all times.
- Although our footprint is across East Africa and Central Africa, the tracks in each region belong to local shoes; our travel consultants live in the destination and have in depth knowledge and valuable insight into little-known tour and safari destinations.
- All travel experiences are tailor-made based on our own experience and client feedback and are thoroughly tested to showcase our own exacting standards.
- Accommodation, transport and activities are chosen in response to the clients specific requirements, be it comfort, availability, time, ease of access or budget, in prime locations with extensive sightseeing opportunities.
- Our operational strength means that we co-ordinate and manage all aspects of an itinerary or project on your behalf.
- We offer a 24/7 meet and greet service, which ensures your peace of mind from arrival to departure.
- We offer a 24/7 emergency duty phone, which means that your immediate travel needs are taken care of quickly and efficiently.
- We offer a 24/7 breakdown/backup service on all guided tours with emergency medical evacuation cover.
We practice responsible tourism
- We walk the talk when it comes to protecting the environment and uplifting communities.
- We appreciate that we are part of a larger community and that we have a responsibility towards our natural as well as social environments. Our varied programs are aimed at fulfilling our corporate responsibility in trying to support the balance between the environment, sustainability and conservation, community involvement, sport, skills sharing and profit.
- Social responsibility to our community is delivered through sustainable practices, preferential support and financial contributions.
Your security in a changing world
The evolution of online space means that flexibility is essential. We have developed a business that is highly adaptable and solution-driven, regardless of fluctuations in the economic climate. These solutions are being rolled out to the individual brands in different destinations.